The Congress Logistics Coordinator is a vital position at the World Union of Jewish Students, working to manage all logistics at WUJS Congress, our annual summit of Jewish student leaders from around the world. S/he will be directly supervised by the Chairperson.
- To manage all logistics for WUJS Congress 2017
- To maintain regular contact with our member unions, partner organisations and Congress participants.
- To be the point of contact with the WUJS Congress venue staff
- To be the point of contact with the any coach companies hired for Congress
- To manage all participant relations at Congress
- Other tasks as decided by your line manager and in accordance to the needs of the organization.
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Commitment to the mission and vision of WUJS
- Experience of project or event management desirable
- A good knowledge and experience in using social media platforms and tools
- Student or recent university graduate (within 3 years)
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with students, stakeholders and educational institutions
- Responsibility for self-motivation when working remotely and willingness to work flexible hours and adapt to last minute changes - must be able to work well under pressure
- Fluency in English required; reasonable grasp of Hebrew highly recommended; other European languages are an asset.
Have of a great job opportunity to share with Jewish student activists from around the world? Please input the the key details into this form and we'll post it on the website.