Team Lifeline Israel's Jerusalem Marathon experience is simply electrifying, with fans cheering you on from the starting line at The Israel Museum to the finish line at Gan Sacher.
Your incredible race experience includes:
- Training schedules for both novice and experienced athletes of all ages that will get you ready to go the distance in a marathon, half-marathon, or a 10k run/walk at the Fourth Annual International Jerusalem Marathon.
- Online coaching with Toby Tanser, an internationally-recognized athlete and coach who will guide you until the finish line.
- Fundraising support: your personal fundraising web page and proven strategies for raising money, including sample letters, timelines, and creative ideas to help your family, friends and colleagues help you support our kids.
- Round-trip airfare, and 3 night hotel accommodations at a deluxe hotel centrally located in Jerusalem, from the United States with a fundraising minimum of $4,500 (minimum of $3,800 from Europe).
- 2 night hotel accommodations at a deluxe hotel centrally located in Jerusalem with a fundraising minimum of $1,800.
- Team Lifeline Israel's famous pre-race pasta party (dietary laws observed).
- A personalized runner’s pack including official Team Lifeline Israel running jersey, cap, and sports gear identifying you as an official member of Team Lifeline Israel and a HERO to the children of Chaiyanu.
- A celebration at the post-race party in Jerusalem’s Gan Sacker.
- All race fees and registration costs.
- Inspiration: Team Lifeline Israel raises needed funds for Chaiyanu, the international children’s health support network dedicated to bringing joy and hope to seriously ill children and their families. The funds raised by Team Lifeline Israel support year-round services and programs for Chaiyanu’s children. For more information on Chaiyanu’s programs and services, visit the Chaiyanu website at www.chaiyanu.org.il.
Contact Josh Benjamin for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org